HOME
ABOUT US
TEAM
PROJECTS +
Elegant CourtS
Odumse
ELEGANT COURTS KATAMANSO
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
MORTGAGE
CONTACT

Financing Options

HOMES

* Check website (www.eleganthomesgh.com) for full description of homes and prices. Homes can be modified to suit client's taste.

Price

$750/sqm or $69.68/sqft, $700/sqm or $65/sqft, $800/sqm or $74.3sqft depending on the finishing of the project and height of the project (This does not include the Cost of land). The amount are payable in Ghana Cedis.

Home Designs

Client could choose from designs on our website for construction at no cost or have custom made design at a fee.

Land

Elegant homes have fully registered plots of land for sale at prime areas (East Legon) in Accra and good area in Kpone about 5 minutes drive from Tema. Client may also come with own land for development.

Financing

Self-financing or through mortgage facilities with our financing partners. Construction is done in stages and clients are required to release funds before each stage of construction. Clients would have access to monitor each stage of the construction online and would be required to have a representative in Ghana to visit site for extra updates.

Mortgage financing

Mortgage term: 15 years or more Rate: 12 % and more Processing fees: $150

Down payment

Client would have to pay 20 % of the cost of the project upfront to bank before bank releases the remaining 80 % in stages to Elegant Homes for the completion of the project. See checklist for mortgage requirement: